Welcome to The Joint - Greenville, The Point! As your local chiropractor in Greenville, SC, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Greenville chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
Dr. Allie Sansbury
Dr. Allie Sansbury earned her Doctor of Chiropractic (D.C.) degree from Sherman College of Chiropractic in Spartanburg, SC in 2012 after completing her undergraduate studies in biology at the University of South Carolina in Columbia. Since graduating from Sherman College, Dr. Allie has continued her education with seminars focusing on health and wellness. She is a firm believer in regular chiropractic care to maintain spinal wellness and to remove interference to the nervous system. Chiropractic care along with a nutritious diet and regular physical activity leads to improved health and wellness.
Dr. Allie has worked with all types of people, from infants to athletes to the elderly and believes that everyone should have their spine checked for misalignment. She credits chiropractic with having the ability to restore proper spinal alignment and balance to the body and therefore allow the person to achieve their full potential. Her chiropractic philosophy is “”Health comes from the inside out, and not from the outside in.”” She believes that medicine is focused on treating the symptoms and not the cause of dysfunction in the body.
Dr. Ryan earned his Doctor of Chiropractic (D.C.) degree from Palmer College of Chiropractic in Port Orange, Florida in 2008 after completing his undergraduate studies in sports medicine at California University of Pennsylvania. Since graduating from Palmer, Dr. Ryan has continued his education with seminars focusing on health and wellness. He is a firm believer in regular chiropractic care as the key to good health, along with a nutritious diet and physical activity. Dr. Ryan has also worked with collegiate-level athletes in their rehabilitation from injury; he credits chiropractic with having the ability to restore proper spinal alignment and balance to the body and therefore allow the person to achieve their full athletic potential. His chiropractic philosophy is “the power that made the body, heals the body.”
The best way to contact us is via phone, then email.
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Greenville chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- August 28, 2015In other countries throughout the world, the food labeling system is substantially different from what we use here in the United States. In the U.S we use a labeling system that lays out all of a food product’s nutrients in grams, as well as the percentage of our daily value of a given nutrient. This ...
- August 21, 2015In our efforts to improve health and wellness over the course of our lives, we can never find enough resources to aid us. Between the articles we read, the advice we receive from medical professionals, the rumors about health and wellness that we hear from our friends, and every other aspect of our effort to ...
- August 14, 2015With springtime gone and the summer months flying by, we are all taking advantage of the gorgeous weather. For many of us, we are just starting to recover from allergy season, but for others, our allergies are still in full effect. The spring time pollen is mostly gone from the air, but we still experience ...
- August 7, 2015Health and wellness is becoming integrated into the policies of so many different communities, and it is an encouraging sign. There are numerous health and wellness initiatives being carried out across the country, and it seems that we are finally beginning to acknowledge that the overall health status of the United States population is not ...
- July 30, 2015There are many things that we surround ourselves with that can contribute to the promotion or detriment of our musculoskeletal health. The things that we put into our body through our diet, the equipment that we choose to use during exercise, and even the chairs that we choose to sit in can all have a ...
- July 24, 2015When we think of the musculoskeletal system, we think of muscles, bones, ligaments, tendons, and all other connective tissues that are spread throughout our body as a way to enforce our structure, protect our organs, and see that we are able to move and function in the most efficient way possible. In all of this, ...
- July 20, 2015In chiropractic care, there is an immense benefit in the amount of diversity present in the treatment options available. In looking at the wide variety of adjustment techniques, adjustment tables, adjustment instruments, and other pieces of equipment that is used in the treatment of musculoskeletal injuries, we see that there are numerous options available for ...
- January 6, 2014The holidays are over and it’s time to return to your healthy eating habits. But after gorging yourself on holiday feasts and mountains of cookies and other goodies, you may be feeling like skipping meals for the next month or so. I know I can’t even look at another piece of chocolate. However, this transition ...
- December 23, 2013The United Health Foundation released the results of a study of the nation’s health, ranking each state according to a variety of factors. South Carolina placed 43rd in the nation and though it may be a disappointing placement, it’s an improvement over last year’s 44th place. At least we’re making progress. The United Health Foundation has ...