Welcome to The Joint - Greenville, The Point! As your local chiropractor in Greenville, SC, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Greenville chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
Dr. Allie Sansbury
Dr. Allie Sansbury earned her Doctor of Chiropractic (D.C.) degree from Sherman College of Chiropractic in Spartanburg, SC in 2012 after completing her undergraduate studies in biology at the University of South Carolina in Columbia. Since graduating from Sherman College, Dr. Allie has continued her education with seminars focusing on health and wellness. She is a firm believer in regular chiropractic care to maintain spinal wellness and to remove interference to the nervous system. Chiropractic care along with a nutritious diet and regular physical activity leads to improved health and wellness.
Dr. Allie has worked with all types of people, from infants to athletes to the elderly and believes that everyone should have their spine checked for misalignment. She credits chiropractic with having the ability to restore proper spinal alignment and balance to the body and therefore allow the person to achieve their full potential. Her chiropractic philosophy is “”Health comes from the inside out, and not from the outside in.”” She believes that medicine is focused on treating the symptoms and not the cause of dysfunction in the body.
Dr. Ryan earned his Doctor of Chiropractic (D.C.) degree from Palmer College of Chiropractic in Port Orange, Florida in 2008 after completing his undergraduate studies in sports medicine at California University of Pennsylvania. Since graduating from Palmer, Dr. Ryan has continued his education with seminars focusing on health and wellness. He is a firm believer in regular chiropractic care as the key to good health, along with a nutritious diet and physical activity. Dr. Ryan has also worked with collegiate-level athletes in their rehabilitation from injury; he credits chiropractic with having the ability to restore proper spinal alignment and balance to the body and therefore allow the person to achieve their full athletic potential. His chiropractic philosophy is “the power that made the body, heals the body.”
The best way to contact us is via phone. Alternatively, you could email us using the form below or we always welcome you to stop by the clinic for answers to your questions. Note that all fields are required...
Contact Us By Email
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Melbourne chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- January 6, 2014The holidays are over and it’s time to return to your healthy eating habits. But after gorging yourself on holiday feasts and mountains of cookies and other goodies, you may be feeling like skipping meals for the next month or so. I know I can’t even look at another piece of chocolate. However, this transition ...
- December 23, 2013The United Health Foundation released the results of a study of the nation’s health, ranking each state according to a variety of factors. South Carolina placed 43rd in the nation and though it may be a disappointing placement, it’s an improvement over last year’s 44th place. At least we’re making progress. The United Health Foundation has ...
- December 22, 2013Is your to-do list longer than your wish list to Santa? If so, fitting in a regular workout regimen this time of year may seem like a joke to you. However, with all the holiday goodies, stress and running around, December may be the most important month of all to maintain an exercise schedule. Why? ...
- December 9, 2013Good posture isn’t just about looking good anymore… if it ever was only about that. Bad posture now not only may end up in an irreversible and exaggerated hunched over position as you age, but it can damage your respiration, your digestion, can cause chronic pain and can negatively affect just about every other part ...
- December 2, 2013As the summer turns to fall and fall to winter, the air gets colder, the pressure drops, new allergens are released into the air and bam, cold and flu season has arrived. If you’re suffering from a sore throat this season, it can undermine everything you do. Even the simplest things like eating and talking ...
- November 25, 2013If you’re looking for a new and different workout to add to your routine, your answer may be as close as your linen closet. A hand towel can be a great exercise instrument. With a smooth floor (think the room for classes at the gym), you can try out these innovative towel exercises! Slide Out Side ...
- November 24, 2013Take the opportunity this holiday season to celebrate togetherness and community. Instead of focusing on all the hustle and bustle of the holidays and instead of worrying over the material aspects of what to buy and what to eat, this year, turn your attention to your loved ones and plan activities surrounding spending time with ...
- November 18, 2013Is it really possible to change the form of your body? Popular workouts on the market today claim that they can change your body easily. Quite a few people want to get a strong and fit physique similar to that of a ballerina. In fact, quite a few workout programs are trying to sell their ...
- November 17, 2013You’ve probably heard a lot about how healthy it is to eat fresh, seasonal food, but unless you live on a farm, it can be difficult to know what foods are in season and when. As the months are getting colder, all the fruits and veggies we’ve gotten so used to eating during the summer are ...