Welcome to The Joint - Greenville, The Point! As your local chiropractor in Greenville, SC, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Greenville chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
Dr. Bethany AllisonDr. Bethaney L. Allison was born and raised in Tazewell, Virginia. She completed her undergraduate education at Virginia Tech where she received a Bachelor’s of Science in Biology. She moved to Spartanburg, South Carolina in 2010 to pursue her education in chiropractic. In 2013, she earned her Doctorate of Chiropractic degree from Sherman College of Chiropractic in Spartanburg, South Carolina. After receiving her National Board certification and state licensure in July of 2013, she began practicing in Greenville, South Carolina. Dr. Bethaney started her chiropractic career with The Joint in 2013 and in 2015 took some time off to explore other options in chiropractic care. After a little over a year of soul searching she returned to The Joint because the philosophy and values of The Joint were exactly what she believed about chiropractic care. Dr. Bethaney became a chiropractor in hopes to improve people’s quality of life and she strongly believes the best way to do that is through routine and affordable chiropractic care. Whether she’s cruising the streets of the Carolinas on her motorcycle or riding four-wheelers in the mountains of Virginia, Dr. Bethaney enjoys the great outdoors and motorsports. She fell in love with all the great state of South Carolina has to offer and while she may be a Virginia girl born and raised, she’s a Carolina girl at heart.
Dr. Luiz CamposDr. Luiz Campos D.C. was born and raised in São Paulo, one of the largest metropolitan cities in Brazil. In 1999 he came to the United States as an exchange student where he graduated from Hillcrest High School. He immediately proceed on a long journey of studies in the major Colleges and Universities in the update of South Carolina. He earned an Associate Degree in Science from Spartanburg Technical College, Bachelor’s Degree in Biology from USC Upstate, and finally a Doctorate of Chiropractic (D.C.) Degree from Sherman College of Chiropractic (2012). Dr. Campos is certified by the National Board of Chiropractic Examiners (NBCE) and licensed to practice in the state of South Carolina. Dr. Campos strongly believes in the importance of regular chiropractic care to maintain spinal health and to remove interference to the nervous system. Therefore, improving the immune system and allowing the body to heal itself. As a South Carolina resident, husband and father of two beautiful children, Dr. Campos takes advantage of all the wonderful opportunities the upstate has to offer. Including spending time with his family and participating in activities such as soccer, golf, walking and hiking.
The best way to contact us is via phone, then email.
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Greenville chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- May 26, 2016When you’re diagnosed with prostate cancer, you want to know you aren’t on the front lines alone. Not only do you want others in the foxhole with you, it’s a load off your mind if you find out you’re gaining ground in the fight against the enemy. There is no other cancer more common among men, ...
- May 20, 2016If you’ve ever struggled to shed some weight, you’ve probably had this dream — to wake up and suddenly find yourself 10 pounds lighter. That sounds like pure hyperbole, but studies show your body weight is actually counting down while you’re counting sheep. According to an article in Psychology Today by Woodson Merrell M.D., you can ...
- May 12, 2016In the story of the tortoise and the hare, we all know who “wins.” Studies are finding that when applied to real life personality types, it may be that the tortoise also lasts longer. What is a Type A Personality? You may be a person who admires a Type A personality, the most forward-moving, accomplished, talented members ...
- May 6, 2016A diet that includes lamb no longer needs to rank at the top of the list of baa-aad food choices. Molly Sutherly, Jennifer Crawford and Michelle Morguez — students in Purdue University’s Sheep Management Course ANSC 442 — issued a report recognizing the positive byproducts of including lamb in your diet. “Lamb (and mutton), a red meat, ...
- April 28, 2016We’ve heard the warnings about everything counteracting sustainability on Earth: Crowded landfills, droughts and flooding, loss of rainforests. But citizens have also endured the sting of social buzz claiming that changes in the prevalence of bees may eventually claim our viability. Danger of Declining Bees The use of pesticides has destroyed bee colonies, which may seem meaningless, ...
- April 22, 2016Use of the term “calico” for a weight loss system may actually be a misnomer. First of all, in the well-known children’s poem, the gingham dog and the calico cat “side by side on the table sat,” and we all know you don’t lose a lot of weight sitting. Second, the weight loss program known as ...
- April 11, 2016Having a summer and winter residence sounds like a nice deal, when you can get it. But being a snowbird could also make your bank account and your mood level take wing. Out on a Limb Financially Though it’s money out the door initially, buying a second house can be a financial boost to you, between making ...
- April 7, 2016The scene is familiar to all of us. A middle-aged man is standing in a crowded room, then clutches his chest and lowers himself to the ground. A young off-duty fireman races to his side and leans over the collapsed man’s body, where he immediately begins administering CPR. By the time the EMTs arrive, the ...
- March 23, 2016You don’t have to be a baby to reap a rock-a-bye benefit from music. Relaxation is just one of the many positive results we get from the presence of melodious sounds, according to experts. Author Kathy Henderson has collected numerous lullabies from all over the world, which she included in a children’s book, Hush, Baby, Hush. In ...