Welcome to The Joint - Greenville, The Point! As your local chiropractor in Greenville, SC, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Greenville chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
Dr. Allie Sansbury
Dr. Allie Sansbury earned her Doctor of Chiropractic (D.C.) degree from Sherman College of Chiropractic in Spartanburg, SC in 2012 after completing her undergraduate studies in biology at the University of South Carolina in Columbia. Since graduating from Sherman College, Dr. Allie has continued her education with seminars focusing on health and wellness. She is a firm believer in regular chiropractic care to maintain spinal wellness and to remove interference to the nervous system. Chiropractic care along with a nutritious diet and regular physical activity leads to improved health and wellness.
Dr. Allie has worked with all types of people, from infants to athletes to the elderly and believes that everyone should have their spine checked for misalignment. She credits chiropractic with having the ability to restore proper spinal alignment and balance to the body and therefore allow the person to achieve their full potential. Her chiropractic philosophy is “”Health comes from the inside out, and not from the outside in.”” She believes that medicine is focused on treating the symptoms and not the cause of dysfunction in the body.
Dr. Ryan earned his Doctor of Chiropractic (D.C.) degree from Palmer College of Chiropractic in Port Orange, Florida in 2008 after completing his undergraduate studies in sports medicine at California University of Pennsylvania. Since graduating from Palmer, Dr. Ryan has continued his education with seminars focusing on health and wellness. He is a firm believer in regular chiropractic care as the key to good health, along with a nutritious diet and physical activity. Dr. Ryan has also worked with collegiate-level athletes in their rehabilitation from injury; he credits chiropractic with having the ability to restore proper spinal alignment and balance to the body and therefore allow the person to achieve their full athletic potential. His chiropractic philosophy is “the power that made the body, heals the body.”
The best way to contact us is via phone, then email.
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Greenville chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- November 19, 2015How do you like your dog, upward or downward? If you know the answer to that, and you know a “dharma” is more than just a TV show from the late nineties, you could be a yogi. That means you practice yoga, by the way, but do you know which practice of yoga is healthiest for you, ...
- November 13, 2015It may feel like yesterday that you brought home your bundle of joy from the hospital, dreaming of the young adult that little Lauren or baby Billy would become. And now the day has come and the kids are off to college. How do you cope with the radical changes ahead? What is Empty Nest Syndrome? In ...
- November 6, 2015When it comes to numbers, is it nature or nurture? Researchers at Johns Hopkins University in Baltimore are seeking whether or not we really are smarter than a 5-year-old. And at the JHU Lab for Child Development they’re finding out there is a lot more in the brain at birth than previously thought. We’ve all seen ...
- October 28, 2015When someone you know falls victim to the verbal limitations of a stroke, a serious accident, or another cause of neurological damage, the hopeful search for a medical expert, a research center or clinical trial with the promise of recovery can seem impossible at times. That’s when you call … a music expert. Sound crazy? A connection ...
- October 23, 2015Have you noticed that you’re more forgetful lately? Or anxious? Do you feel like you always have ‘something to do’ but can never get it done? In the world we live in today, it is easy for our minds to be overcrowded. We have access to a plethora of information and are constantly in contact with ...
- October 12, 2015I have always felt that yoga was a take it or leave it type of workout. I have taken a few classes in my day and I never felt like I was experiencing any of the benefits the instructors claimed would occur. Now I am realizing maybe I was looking at it from the wrong ...
- October 6, 2015Time and time again, healthcare experts and professionals alike have consistently insisted that setting up a healthy and reliable morning routine is one of the best ways to start a person’s day off on the right foot. I know that I personally noticed a great and super positive change in my productivity levels, as well ...
- September 28, 2015Without research into the health and wellness of all different strata of the populations around the world, it is quite difficult to determine the likelihood of certain health problems developing or how we can put ourselves in a position to promote health and wellness. In the United States, in Europe, and everywhere else across the ...
- September 28, 2015How many times have you heard that you need to maintain a level of zinc in our diet? Probably quite frequently right? Zinc is often thought of as one of the main ingredients in making coins, so how is it possible that we can make it a main element in our diets? Simple! Zinc is one ...